This afternoon I got a couple of jobs shipped out and needed to shift gears. My paperwork is lagging behind but...
I've had these Bill Owens box assembled and waiting for a while now so I pulled out the cloth I needed to cover the shells.
That moves this project a little further down the road. I'll detail these and infill them in the morning.
I had the three cases made for this project and did a test fit to the shells before stamping them. Unfortunately, the combination of the spines being cut about 1/2mm narrow and the joints being a little tight made the lids spring open slightly. I didn't want to trust that the problem would resolve so I remade the cases yesterday and stamped them today.